1st-5th Grade Meaningful Moment
1st-5th grade kids have a new memory verse for the month of July:
Use the prompts below to guide a conversation and share a meaningful faith moment at home. Remember, it's not about being perfect and having all the answers; it's about showing your child time with God is valuable to your family.
1. Ask "what is the best gift you've ever received?"
2. Make a short list of things we have to earn.
3. Read the memory verse together, Ephesians 2:8.
4. Work together to put the verse into your own words.
5. Pray or journal thanking God about the following
- There are no perfect people allowed with God
- We can't do enough good things to earn God's love
- Being connected to God is the greatest gift
- Nothing we do can cause God to love us more or less