SERVE WEEK: ACTS OF KINDESS
October 14, 2021 to October 15, 2021
SERVE WEEK: THURSDAY/FRIDAY
Acts of Kindness
We know that you have a busy schedule and might not be able to make it to an event this week. So on Thursday and Friday we're scheduling intentional acts of kindness. These are things we can all do as we go throughout our day. Be intentional on these two days and try to accomplish all five things listed below.
ACTS OF KINDNESS
First Begin with Prayer: "Heavenly Father, would you show me the people and places you want me to bless?"
1) Compliment or say something to show appreciation to everyone you talk to today.
2) Pay it Forward. Here's a few options or do your own: Pay for the person behind you in line, leave money at the vending machine for the next person, or leave a big tip if you're out to eat.
3) Text 2 or 3 people and ask them how you can pray for them and pray for them.
4) If you sponsor a Compassion kid, write them a letter.
5) Write a note or give a little gift bag to encourage some people in your life.