Journey Kids: Sundays At Home
On any given week there are many reasons why you might not be able to attend Journey Kids in-person, but we don't want that to stop you from sharing God's story at home. Your child will love spending intentional time with you as you take steps of faith together.
Follow this simple guide for a meaningful at-home experience.
1. Remove distractions:
- get comfortable
- set toys aside
- consider having a snack to stay quiet & focused
2. Watch this week's Bible story video together.
- Download the free Parent Cue App or subscirbe to the "Sundays at Home" channel on YouTube
- Select the appropriate age group: Preschool, Elementary(1st-3rd Grade), or Preteen (4th & 5th Grade)
- Cozy up with a device or make it loud on the big screen!
3. Talk about it
- How does this week's big idea connect to your family?
- Share your experience and/or questions with today's topic
- Thank God for your time together
- Ask for help to take steps with God this week
Use our online Connect Card to communicate any needs, prayer requests, or additional information. We won't harass you. One of our staff members will contact you during the week to follow up. We'd love to connect with you and support your family.