It’s better to learn and follow God with a few other people, rather than by ourselves. Journey Groups are a few people (usually 3-6) that meet together consistently on their own schedule to intentionally take next steps. You don't have to know a lot of the Bible or be at a certain level to participate. It's doing life together to help each other learn and take steps in our relationship with God.
HOW DO I START A JOURNEY GROUP?
1) Read the GUIDE for info about Groups and how start.
2) Fill out the START A GROUP FORM if you are interested.
3) Ask a few others from your Network, volunteering, or friends at church or community to join you. Most Groups form out of our Network or Volunteer teams.
4) Set a time & location to meet consistently together. Most Groups meet for 1 hour every other week over a meal, dessert, or a drink.
5) Discuss Group Questions (above). They are easy to follow and designed so a few people can learn and take steps together.